04 Oct 2019 Franklin Templeton and K2 advisors launch 5 new Alternative UCITS funds
Franklin Templeton and K2 advisors announced the launch of 5 new UCITS funds that are currently available through K2 Advisors’ managed accounts platform. The strategies range from long/short technology and structured credit to announced merger arbitrage.
- Franklin K2 Bardin Hill Arbitrage Ucits
- Franklin K2 Chilton Equity Long Short Ucits
- Franklin K2 Electron Global Ucits
- Franklin K2 Ellington Structured Credit Ucits
- Franklin K2 Wellington Technology Long Short Ucits
Hedge fund specialist K2 Advisors was purchased by Franklin Templeton in 2012, it currently has a total of 23 different strategies available offshore and around 10BUSD in assets under management.